Sect. 1 General
Sect. 2 Inventory data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as they are required for the establishment, content definition or modification of the contractual relationship (inventory data), will be used exclusively for fulfilment of the contract. Thus, for example, your name and address must be forwarded to the goods suppliers for the actual delivery of the goods.
(2) Without your express consent or in the absence of a legal basis, your personal data will not be shared with any third parties not participating in the fulfilment of the contract. After fulfilment of contract, your data will be blocked from further use. At the end of expiry of the period set by German commercial and tax regulations for data retention, this data will be deleted, unless you have agreed explicitly to its further use.
Sect. 3 Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, or text files that are stored on your computer to facilitate analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is sent to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for the website operators and to provide other services related to website and internet usage. If necessary, Google will also transmit this information to third parties, if this is prescribed by law or if a third party is processing this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address to other data stored by Google. You can prevent the installation of the cookies by a setting in your browser software; we would, however, draw your attention to the fact that you might then be unable to make full use of the functions of this website. By using this website, you are stating your consent to the processing of the data obtained about you by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose. You may revoke your consent to the collection and use of your IP address by Google Analytics at any time, with effect for the future. More details can be found at optout
Sect. 4 Information about cookies
(2) You might have given the following explicit consent:
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by choosing the “block cookies” setting in your browser. This can, however, reduce the useful functionality of our website.
Sect. 5 Social plug-ins
(3) Social Plugins of Google+ On our website we use so-called "Social Plugins” of the social network Google+, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, the USA (“Google”). The Plugins are recognizable e.g. on buttons with the indication “+1” on white or colored background. An overview of Google Plugins and their appearance you find here.
If you call a side of our web appearance, which such Plugin contain, your browser develops a direct connection to the servers of Google. Contents of the Plugins are conveyed by Google directly to your browser and merged into the side. By the integration Google receives the information that your browser called the appropriate side of our web appearance, even if you possess no profile with Google+ or are not logged in with Google+. This information (including your IP-address) is conveyed by your browser directly to a server of Google into the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in with Google+, Google can assign directly the visit of our website to your Google+ profile. If you interact with the Plugins, for example operate the “+1” - button, the appropriate information will be conveyed directly to a server by Google and stored there. In addition the information is published on Google+ and is shown to your contacts on Google+.
Purpose and range of the data acquisition and the further processing and use of the data by Google as well as your relevant rights and attitude possibilities for the protection of your privacy you please take from the privacy statements of Google.
If you do not like the fact that Google directly assigns the data collected over our web appearance to your profile on Google+ you must out-log on Google+ before your visit of our website with Google+. You can prevent the loading of Google Plugins also with add-ons for your browser completely.
Sect. 6 Newsletter
When you subscribe to the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for the company’s advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. You have given the following explicit consent separately or possibly during the ordering process: Subscribe to newsletter. Your consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. If you do not want to receive the newsletter any longer, you can unsubscribe as follows: By a log-out link in the newsletter
Sect. 7 Information
Under the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG, Federal Privacy Act) you have the right to obtain information on the data stored about you and the right to correct, block or delete this data. Questions can be sent to the following e-mail address, for instance: firstname.lastname@example.org